Tuesday, March 8, 2011

VACCINATE?? has your child ever got the MMR shot? you might want to read this!! DEADLY

Here is a link and something I came across on the "MERCK" website about the MMR vaccine.  
another reason ,when you say "my kid got vaccinated and they are fine" (NOTE: Symptoms may persist for a matter of months or on   rare occasions for years)researching merck website tonight, focused on MMR shot...


diabetes,leukocytosis,
Arthritis; arthralgia; myalgia,
Encephalitis; encephalopathy;<~which means brain disorder possibley fatal..
panencephalitis (SSPE); Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS);
febrile convulsions; afebrile convulsions or seizures; ataxia; polyneuritis; polyneuropathy; ocular palsies;
paresthesia, wild-type measle causing brain damage or death,
Respiratory System
Pneumonia; sore throat; cough; rhinitis.

Stevens-Johnson syndrome; erythema multiforme; urticaria; rash; measles-like rash; pruritis.
Ear
Nerve deafness; otitis media.
Special Senses ,
Retinitis; optic neuritis; papillitis; retrobulbar neuritis; conjunctivitis.
Urogenital System
Epididymitis; orchitis.

DEATH...
ill take the measles please




how can people inject their children with this , knowing the possible side effects...??? do you even know what steven johnsons syndrome looks like?

well.. the photo above is a child with Steven Johnson's syndrome.. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. I was wondering if you'd mind commenting on a blog I just wrote regarding vaccines. All the comments I have received thus far are Pro vax. I need an educated response other than my own. My blog is at: www.paboob.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( The thing is, Measles, Mumps and Reubella are not lethal, especially with a good diet and decent hygiene. Vaccines haven't stopped dis-eases from spreading, they themselves are not responsible for for the "extermination" of these illnesses at all. Clean living standards and good food are, however.

    Edit to add** One look at that poor, innocent child should be enough for any parent to at least think twice. I'm happy with my choice not to vaccinate, my kids are healthy. *shakes head* I just cannot imagine...

    ReplyDelete